International Trade Master Series
April 18, 2018
Wed 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
7 sessions ending Wed, Jul 25
FSBDC at the University of South Florida Port Tampa Bay Building
Topic: International Trade
Take an in-depth look at the principal areas of international trade with Tampa Bay’s leading global experts. Information covered will help you strengthen your international business and become more competitive abroad. The master series will focus on the following components of international trade:
• Intellectual Property Rights and Supply Chain Management - Wed., Apr. 18, 2018
• International Marketing and Market Research - Wed., May 2, 2018 • Understanding Cultural Differences, International Travel Safety and Legal Considerations - Wed., May 16, 2018
• International Pricing and Tax & Accounting Issues - Wed., May 30, 2018 • Logistics, Supply Chain and Trade Finance - Wed., June 27, 2018
• Export Compliance and Controls - Wed., July 11, 2018
• Local Resource Partners and NASBITE CGBP Overview - Wed., July 25, 2018
*All series classes will be held 5:30-8:30 p.m.
For those interested, the Master Series is a NASBITE-accredited training program that will help prepare you for the Certified Global Business Professional exam. Textbooks and manuals are provided and a certificate of completion is given at the end of the series. Light snacks and refreshments will be served nightly and are included in the series cost.
Partners: Port Tampa Bay, U.S. Commercial Service, Enterprise Florida, and Global Tampa Bay
*By taking the course as a series you will be saving $70.00
Note: The Master Series is offered only once a year.
Speaker(s): Industry Leading Professionals
*Free Parking Available in Visitor Parking & South Lots Only
Fee: $ 350.00
Payment Must Be Made Online With Visa or MasterCard