This seminar will detail the products, programs and services available to mitigate risks associated with export transactions, i.e. letters of credit; documentary collections; working capital loans; foreign receivables insurance; and more.
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- When: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: EpiCenter at St. Petersburg College, 13805 58th Street North, Room 1-200, Clearwater, FL 33760.
- Cost: $25 per person. Includes continental breakfast.
- Companies are encouraged to register as soon as possible, as space will be limited to 30 seats.
- For more information please contact Sandra Campbell at 727-893-3738 or Sandra.Campbell@trade.gov