SAVE THE DATE
Tampa Bay Export Alliance
Export Sales Mission to the Dominican Republic
December 4 - 7, 2016
Mission will feature one-on-one customized matchmaking with potential partners.
Grants available to qualified companies
The U.S. is by far the Dominican Republic's largest trading partner and its
share of the consumer goods imported into the DR is estimated at
70 percent of the total. The Dominican Republic is Florida's 5th largest export market making this an excellent market for Tampa Bay exporters.
This mission will also include an opportunity to learn more about the potential
for your products and services in other Caribbean markets such as
Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, etc.
Top sectors for Tampa Bay Exports include:
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Equipment
- Automobile Parts and Services
- Agricultural Products
- Building Products
- Hotel and Restaurant Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Printing and Graphics Arts Equipment and Supplies
- Renewable Energy
- Safety and Security Equipment and Supplies
- Telecommunications Equipment
More details coming soon!
Stay up-to-date with the latest in