WOMEN’S GLOBAL TRADE EMPOWERMENT FORUM: Expanding Trade in North America & Beyond
FREE six-part digital series July 28 – September 22, 2020
With the implementation of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), this dynamic forum provides a unique opportunity to gain the tools, skills and networks to build an export strategy and develop business connections.
Hear from Trade Experts and Seasoned Female Executives and Business Owners in six, 60 to 90-minute sessions on:
- July 28: USMCA & the Future of Trade in North America
- August 11: Tips for financing your exports & getting paid
- August 25: How to thrive in the Digital Trade Economy Under USMCA
- September 1: Will USMCA & Customs/Rules of Origin impact your company?
- September 10: Find the best legal Strategies for your global success
- September 22: Protect your most valuable asset - intellectual property
In addition to the six-part series, we are offering an opportunity to enhance your virtual experience with industry-focused activities for women business owners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Education, Design & Construction, Healthcare, IT or Energy sectors that wish to dive deeper into each session for a reduced fee of only $50. *Please note, slots are limited to the first 50 registrants.
We look forward to your participation in this groundbreaking event! We anticipate that this event will fill up quickly and encourage you to register today to reserve your seat. Visit http://tiny.cc/wgtef to review the agenda and learn more about the event. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.